Urban One is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager is responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with Urban One’s Quality Management Program. The Project Manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management including Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, and Safety Management.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to comply with and effectively implement company safety programs
- Full understanding and implementation of the Builder’s Lien Act Legislation
- Experience in preparing and/or overseeing the preparation of the project budget
- Develop, manage, monitor and correct project construction to ensure compliance with the construction schedule, budget and contract.
- Create and maintain cordial relationships with team members, clients, government officials and trade contractors
- Demonstrate Urban One’s Core Values
Experience, Education & Accreditation
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Building Technology, or Construction Management
- 5 – 10 years related work experience or a combination of relevant education and experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Project Manager or a similar role
- PMP designation, LEED AP or Gold Seal accreditation an asset